Sunday, April 13, 2008

unidentified moving image

More then a year ago I posted this short movie. But then the link went dead and I deleted the post. Recently I got a mail with the question were that Japanese girl with the pavement experience went. I suppose the mail was talking about this movie. (I just found it back cleaning up drive space) It reminds me a lot of the writings of Haruki Murakami.
If anybody should know who can be credited, please let me know.


To see the moving images you have to click here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanx for sharing... again. This site is a true inspiration.

Anonymous said...

i can tell you this much: that's brooklyn, USA.

Anonymous said...

Author: Pete McCoubrey.

"I made it a while back and it was sort of a short/spec, it was never clearly defined as anything. I woke up on a saturday and asked my girlfriend at the time (featured girl) Juyeon (June) Lee if she would be in it. I conceived, shot, edited, and color corrected it all in one day and my friend Laura Hanna did the sound design."

nozap said...

thx. DeK.