Friday, March 13, 2009

because...

... there is only one number 1.

Letter to Julie. :-)

Sorry Julie, but I can't afford to get mixed up in World War 3 design (Germany-France). As you know ( and I forgot), the french are very jealous by nature and a french fury is to much for me to handle in Prague. Emmanuelle was very disappointed in me in what she considers "an act of betrayal". As a parissiene it is impossible for her to understand that our friendship dates probably from an age before she was born. Hope you don't mind that I give her some exposure to.

Sincerely yours,
llx

and then...

Dear Julie,

Here is an e-mail following the posts on Llx's blog…
Yes… I'm very jealous, especially when it deals with Ludo :)
But, I propose a "verre de l'amitiƩ franco-allemande" in Prague at the Promax.
Let me know what time would be best for you, hopefully, Ludo will join us.

Greets.
Emmanuelle

To see the moving images you have to click here.

Ps. Emmanuelle's picture found here.

No comments: