Friday, October 05, 2007

Yeah... I know and I don't

Everybody is telling me to post this rabbit thing?
I don't know?

1) It is all over the place.
2) it is a bit to orchestrated for my taste.

- Should I like a commercial that needs another commercial to promote it?
- Should I like a commercial that is already a hype before anybody has seen it?
- Should I like a commercial that needs a marketing budget probably bigger then I can imagine with a technique that real creative's use to be creative?
- Should I like a commercial that is so original that I can't find a single frame I didn't see before?

anyhow;
Here is something we made more then 10 years ago. Before FCP was invented and before anybody heard of after effects. and before you could find 40 animators to do it. :-) A simple stop motion without editing. Animation frame by frame in camera. Is it better then then rabbits? No, certainly not. Was it more fun to make? Probably yes.


To see the moving image you have to click here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

somebody is working too hard??

nozap said...

nope. die konijnen zijn gewoon een rip of van vanalles en nog wat. gewoon economy of scale en een ongelooflijke markeing machine. Met een beetje tijd had ons Hilde B. dit beter en vooral iventiever gemaakt.

Anonymous said...

Don't speak Dutch but think I understand. I was also a bit dissapointed.